Hello everybody! I am happy to welcome you to my blog site. Living Shadows is ever-expanding, adding improvements Pages and Posts. Look around, maybe something would catch your eye.
Feelings represent a centralized theme, and though discussion could demonstrate acute seriousness, Living Shadows will mix it up a bit; allow (for) other avenues of thought.
At times you may laugh, you may even cry; possibly, the material would cause you to stare with stark question, and then that certain Page or Post simply pisses you off; if so, then Voila! As a writer I have done my job.
My job as a writer is to explore and present my feelings with truth; and to evoke and provoke thinking, to engage you. As the readers, my feelings and truths, my teasing and taunting of your mindsets, my hunger not to only take you out of the box, but to rip it open, would affect you differently; and as such, your varied reactions, responses, and opinions are important and valuable.
Your feedback assists me by pointing to my strengths and weaknesses; thereby, aiding my quest of becoming a better writer. Therefore, I need your insights, constructive criticisms and inspirational input.
Here and together, we may live learn and grow.
The Pages and Posts and Archives are the properties of Living Shadows. Various sites link to Living Shadows, we have a reciprocal relationship with linked blogs. Living Shadows shares and supports the efforts and contributions of these and similar sites.
Would you disagree that an informed start is a great way to begin? Below: windows provide categorical views of the site.
Many reasons exist for constructing the site, I will share a list with you:
1. Enjoyment of writing and self-expression
2. Sharing insights and creativity
3. Surfacing deeper thoughts
4. Enhancement of healing
5. Opinions, advice, counsel, forums
1. Increase knowledge base on blogging
2. Become confident in self-expression within a documentary format
3. Develop competency in writing to a publicized document
4. Increase expertise in writing
5. Increase expertise in publishing
6. Become a better communicator
1. Commenting is open to personal expression and style, but with restriction.
2. Comments will not be used to attack the site publisher.
3. Comments will not be used to attack others interacting on the site.
4. Comments must be approved by site publisher before posted on site.
5. A disapproved comment does not imply disapproval of the party posting comment. Party is encouraged to post other comments.
6. Profanity, unless judged ‘artful,’ is not permitted. Artful refers to use of dialogue in characterization, i.e., a character in a play, short-story, poem, other. The site publisher deems what is or not artful.
7. The site publisher may choose to disapprove comments to the site. Or, decide to disapprove a previously posted comment returning it into moderation, or permanently delete comment.
“Think About This”: Naturally, and like all else, Living Shadows ever witnesses changes; we are open to better ways of presenting our site. You have a few insights? Great! Join us at our “Think About This,” page. Where is the page? Refer to the Navigation Bar at the page’s top, or scroll down to the page’ bottom, and then (left) click on Select Category. Now (left) click on Think About This. Here you may offer all suggestions, recommendations, complaints, and praises to Living Shadows.Also, at “Think About This,” you may use the page as a forum: presenting topics of interest for consideration and interactive responses. Living Shadows encourages interactive dialogue among its visitors. Read. Ponder. Enjoy. D. Rhodes